Spring & Summer Party Packages 2021March 16, 2021
Super Bowl Party RentalsJanuary 25, 2022
The Spring of ’22 is going to be one of the busiest party seasons we have ever encountered, even more than ’21. If you are planning that Communion, Graduation, Wedding, or just a special event this is the time to do it. I have been in the industry for 39 years. What I have learned in those years is that people tend to leave the rental reservation till one of the last tasks. The best time to set up your rental needs is Feb/Mar for that April/May event. The rates are better and the choice is much more abundant. We can take care of all your rental needs and also point you in the right direction to find a quality vendor you can depend on. Below is a list for planning a successful spring event.
- Set a date, but be open to a rain date: Rain dates may cost extra but, it’s worth it. If you’re sending invites out to your friends and family make sure to send the confirmed rain date once it’s scheduled. That way, you can get more RSVPs back and plan with vendors for inclement weather.
- Guest List: Keep in mind your guest list usually declines by 15%. It’s still important to make sure you have enough tables, chairs, and equipment to host your event, but you may be able to allocate the budget from your guest list to another part of your event, like catered food or more entertainment.
- If there is a tent rental involved call for a site evaluation. Ann’s Party Rentals does not come out for tents 20′ or less.
- All Patio and deck tenting require a site evaluation.
- Place your rental order: At Ann’s, we pride ourselves on giving state-of-the-art rental equipment for any spring event. Just contact us to get started or browse our inventory to see which of our entertainment, seating, tables, or tents suit your spring party rental needs.
- Find a caterer that is conducive to the menu you want to offer.
- Check your power availability for the event. Might be best to speak with a licensed Electrician.
- Contact a florist or event decorator for event decorations: Having an event planner is always a great way to make sure your spring event is memorable. We have a variety of lighting, linen, and wedding accessories you can order to help accommodate your spring event.
- DJ: Nothing keeps your spring event going like good music guests can dance to. Make sure you book a DJ for your event. We also offer DJ equipment for rent if needed in our inventory.
- For any outdoor events, it’s always good to have an exterminator spray a couple of days before for mosquitos.
I hope this helps you plan your perfect spring party event. If there is anything I missed please and you need help give me a call at 908-812-4190.
Ann’s Party Rentals