At Ann’s Party Rentals, we understand that your child’s First Holy Communion is a very special occasion. It is a celebration of your child’s commitment to their faith, God, and the Church.
Our team is here to help you celebrate this joyous occasion through the party rental services we offer. If you’re planning an outdoor party for a First Holy Communion in New Jersey or Staten Island areas, contact our team to see what services and packages we offer.
Plan Your First Holy Communion Party
You want your child’s First Holy Communion party to be a special and joyous day that they will come to love and remember. Planning your party is easy with a catering package from Ann’s Party Rentals.
Hiring our team of bartenders, servers, and chefs to make your day stress-free is always an option. If you’d rather do the party planning and preparation yourself, we offer the equipment to do so.
- Grills: There’s nothing like bringing close family and friends together to celebrate your child’s special occasion like a backyard barbeque. We offer a selection of charcoal and propane grills to cook favorites your guests will enjoy.
- Catering Equipment: Coolers, chafing dishes, and ice are essential to keeping your food warm and drinks cold for outdoor celebrations. We offer standard, 8-quart, and roll-top chafing dishes to accompany the food you prepare. Super coolers are also available as well as our ice delivery service of up to 200 pounds.
- Entertainment: Nothing says celebration like great entertainment. We offer state-of-the-art DJ equipment and dance floors for children, friends, and family members to enjoy.
- Tents: You want to make sure you’re prepared for your child’s First Holy Communion celebration. We offer a selection of pole, frame, and canopy tents with accessories that can support the number of guests needed. If the weather is on the cooler side, we also offer heated tents to support colder climates so your guests can remain comfortable while celebrating.
- Tables and Chairs: Your guests will need places to sit and feel comfortable. Ann’s offers a selection of tables and chairs for children, adults, and infants. Let our team help you customize your seating arrangements by checking out one of our packages to see which accommodates your needs.
Getting Your Child Ready for Their First Holy Communion
Planning your child’s First Holy Communion party is only half the fun. Getting them fully ready for the day overshadows any celebration.
If your daughter is receiving her First Holy Communion, have her pick out a modest and elegant white dress to celebrate the occasion. Veil and wreath veils are also nice accessories to complete your daughter’s look as she celebrates her faith.
If your son is receiving his First Holy Communion, he should be wearing his Sunday best dress shoes and a nice suit.
Always check with your Church on the dress requirements for your child prior to the occasion so it meets their guidelines.
Aside from outfits, gifts for your child’s milestone should also reflect their commitment to faith and the Church. Some of the most common First Holy Communion gifts are Rosaries, Bibles, or personalized pendants with the date of their special day.
Celebrate Your Child’s First Holy Communion
Ann’s Party Rentals is ready to help you celebrate your child’s First Holy Communion or any upcoming occasion. Contact our team today or browse our online inventory of catering equipment, tent rentals, and more.
We’ve been helping New Jersey and Staten Island residents celebrate family occasions for over 35 years. We can’t wait to help you with yours!